Tuesday, March 2, 2010

I am

The quote, "You are who you think you are," has never been truer at any time than now. Amidst all these various endevours, from Bartending, to teaching, to coaching, to M.C'in, I notice a very powerful trend emerging. Whatever I'm putting my energy into, rises to the surface. And all the pending connections start to make their way through the rubble.

For the last week or so, I've been listening to hip hop in a different way than I was for the last year or so. I could feel the momentum starting to build. It's a sensation I've felt twice now. Another album is beginning to call itself forth from the cosmos. I hesitate to speak so boldly at such a premature state. But events surrounding are certainly aligning to remind me of one very powerful truth. I AM A MUSICIAN! I AM HIP HOP! (Ok that's 2, but they're kinda one!)

Stay tuned and may the Most High bring forth purpose and direction to all of us!

Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment