Sunday, July 26, 2009

I'm Dat "Nigga!"

So there I was, preparing myself to see my television debut, when it dawned on me. If this hasn't been the most stereotypical Black Man day of my life, I don't know what has.

It began with a scrumptious breakfast...WATERMELON. After running a few errands, I returned home to work on the latest HIP HOP song I've got in the works. Sometime around dinner I scarfed down some FRIED CHICKEN. And this or course to create a foundation so I could stomach the ensuing COURVOISIER! Need I say more?

Well it only got better as I sat down to watch myself be a DRUG DEALER for 30 seconds in a Japanese TV drama! It dawned on me later that night...the only thing I didn't do, was play BASKETBALL!! So I threw on a Michael Jordan highlight tape, just for spite!!!

I may have grown up in Horseheads, New York. But I am still...your stereotypical Nigggaaaaaa! Life is good!

No comments:

Post a Comment